Every year, our package holidays operations spark briefly to life between May and August. It is a modest operation, but the number of people we serve grows every year. The high quality of the unique service we offer is much appreciated by our customers. Most of them visit the United Kingdom from The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany, but we also have custom from further afield, as far as Australia, New Zealand or Canada. We communicate with our customers either in English, Dutch or German.
The Tarka Adventure is an easy two day tour, exploring Devon's famous tranquil Tarka Trail and enjoying a fun overnight stay in a Yurt in the heart of the Devon countryside. You'll be treated to a great "away from it all" vibe and the cycling itself is easy on the completely traffic-free Tarka Trail. Very suitable for families with children aged 6-10. Prices from £55 per person.
The New Forest & Coast mini break is an easy package, exploring New Forest National Park and its vicinity. Your B&B base in Brockenhurst allows you to explore at your leisure for either two, three or four days. Don't miss out on the famous New Forest ponies! We provide you with four largely traffic-free routes, one of which takes you to the south coast. The package is very suitable for families with children aged 6-15. Prices from £219 per person.
The Pearls of Cornwall budget package explores Cornwall's stunning south coast. From the lovely Mevagissey Harbour to the Lost Gardens of Heligan and from the famous Eden Project to the stark, but attractive Clay Trails; it is all easily accessible by bike from our specially selected self catering caravan park. You have six full days to explore at an easy pace. If you have enough of the cycling, there is always the nearby beach and the South West Coast Path, providing great walks. Very suitable for families with children aged 6-15. Prices from £150 per person (six days self catering for four people).
The Devon Coast to Coast Tour is a true cycling adventure, taking in a series of railway paths, including the Tarka Trail, Granite Way, Drake's Trail and Plym Valley Way. Together, these trails offer some of the very best traffic-free cycling experiences in England. There are some short hilly sections on quiet country lanes to bring in some challenge. You can cycle the route in 2 or 3 days (hard) or 4, 5 or 6 days (easy), see also our YouTube Video. The 4/5/6 day package is suitable for fit and keen children aged 7-15, the 2/3 day package is generally only suitable for fit 14+. Prices from £279 per person.
The Ancient South England Tour is a seven day round trip, taking you from the New Forest National Park via scenic market towns including Romsey and Marlborough to the ancient sites of Stonehenge and Avebury. You'll also cycle through historic Salisbury, reaching the South Coast at Highcliffe Castle. The route is mostly via country lanes and you can enjoy 7 or 8 nights quality B&B accommodation. Suitable for fit families with teenagers 12+. Prices from £429 per person.
The Devon & Somerset Explorer Tour is a demanding walking tour, taking in 50 miles of strenuous but stunning walking on the South West Coast Path in Exmoor National Park (four days). The spectacular views en route are well worth the efforts! The Tour is set up in such a way that you can make a round trip with help of various included train transfers. Alternatively, the tour is also set up for those who are cycling London-Land's End (see below) or John O'Groats-Land's End. We provide the unique service of bicycles and pannier bags being transported and stored while you are on your four-day walk. The tour starts with a ride on the West Somerset Steam Railway! Suitable for fit people 14+. Prices from £ 369 per person.
The London-Land's End Cycle Route can even take you from the east coast (Dover or Harwich) via the capital to Cornwall's western tip. 35% of the route is traffic-free, the other 65% via quiet roads. Plan your own holiday with our London-Land's End Cycle Route Book. The book contains over 1200 kms (940 miles) of routes and features 500 named facilities, including B&Bs, hostels, bunkhouses, campsites bike shops and pubs. We can offer tailor-made holiday packages on this route for groups at request.
If you love cycling, you must not miss out on the unique cycling experience of The Netherlands. In the low lands, cycling isn't just a passion, it is a way of life. Plan your own holiday with our Cycling in Amsterdam and The Netherlands guidebook. The book contains 1064 kms (656 miles) of routes, again featuring many facilities on the way. We can also offer tailor-made guided holiday packages for groups at request.
If you are interested in the package holidays of my EOS Cycling holidays, please make enquiries via the holiday company website.
Great holiday rides in The Netherlands:
The 12 best bike rides of The Netherlands
The 12 best bike rides of The Netherlands
Great "Dutch style" holiday rides in the United Kingdom: